Friday, November 2, 2007

Grown-up Christmas Lisp

*Disclaimer*
(This post is directed specifically at Mary, but anyone can read it, it just won't make as much sense, but still be funny.)

So, I'm not sure if all of you have heard of Michael Buble, but he is a new-ish easy listening music artist. He's pretty good, and my family likes to listen to a lot of his music. BUT, a couple of months ago, we were blasting some of his music and we discovered he has a lisp. A lisp! Yeah. So Mary knows about this and its always our little inside joke. Well, my mom bought me the Michael Buble Christmas album and on it is a the song "Grown-up Christmas List". Of course, my mom turns on the CD and blasts it all the way up to hear his lisp in all of the words. In that song he sings it, "thith ith my grown-up chrithmath lisp"! Incredibly funny!

2 comments:

Mary said...

Ha ha ha ha! I want to hear that.

Lauren said...

It's pretty amazing! I watched Tuck Everlasting today. I forgot how much I really like that movie.