Friday, November 23, 2007

Enchanted by Enchanted...

Amy Adams does a superb job as Giselle, an "other wordly princess" dropped into Times Square. I absolutely loved the fresh twist on the Snow White-Sleeping Beauty type classic tale. She is adorably optimistic and kind, so much so that the down-to-earth "dreams don't come true" Manhattan lawyer decides to take her in and help her in her time of need. Patrick Dempsey, who else, sweeps Giselle offs her feet and realizes ________________. Whoops. Just about to spoil it....Sorry! Anyways, Enchanted s' extremely fun, innocent, and optimistic nature has a Hairspray type feel to it and spontaneous musical numbers all over NYC. Anyone who loves the city, true love or both will love Enchanted!

5 comments:

Mary said...

NOOOOOO! You saw it??!?!??! Curses. I wanted to see it with you. SO MANY movies are coming out! Eh?

Luisa Perkins said...

I am looking forward to taking the kids to see this.

Jen said...

Thanks for the review. I'm dying to see this with my 14-year-old son!

painted maypole said...

thanks for stopping by my blog.

this movie looks so cute. I want to see it, too.

Kateastrophe said...

I LOVED Enchanted! LOVED IT! And now I love your blog.

YAY!