Sunday, November 11, 2007

A week...

I'm very sorry I haven't posted in A WEEK, but things have happened, and I never find time to just sit at the computer. In some ways that is sort of a good thing, because believe it or not, blogging has taken over my life. I haven't been outside to run around and have fun in a long time, I haven't read any really good books lately. By the way, any good ideas? Anywho, I decided to go a whole week without posting. To tell you the truth, I caved at about Thursday and checked it, but NO POSTING! Wow, I just realized that I am doing exactly the opposite of the NaBloPolala thing. Wow, that's pretty funny. Ha ha ha.

Mary, this is directed at you.
I was thinking about what you told me, about life changing musical paths...and after tonight's Sound of Music which you should have gone to, I think I might accompany you on your new path. I think. Input, input, input.

3 comments:

Mary said...

Wait a minute.... are you thinking, what I'm thinking? Email me.

Luisa Perkins said...

It's good to take a break. Brava.

Melissa said...

I have made a new rule: any musical path changing must be cleared by me. So in accordance with aforementioned rule, what are you talking about?