Saturday, December 15, 2007

TV Show



I was tagged by Mary, James, and Torie for the Favorite Childhood TV Show meme. Awesome! I love kid's television. Something about it is innocent yet very thought-provoking for both kids and not-so kids. One of my favorite shows (there are many) is Bananas in Pajamas. That was one show that I did watch as a kid, but didn't as I got older. I'm not sure why I fell in love with the singing pair, but I did. Hey, what can you do?


Another classic was Blue's Clues, but when they sacked Steve and added a puppet Blue segment the show lost some of its charm. I am very sure I would still be watching it to this day were it not for the change in characters.


One that I do watch to this day is Arthur. Yes, Mary, I copied you again, but what's not to love about a little family of aardvarks living in a small town, experiencing real life problems faced by real kids. Genius!


3 comments:

Mary said...

You know what the sad thing was? I knew you were going to copy me.

Torie Hamilton said...

Awesome picture of Arthur and Buster, I love their t.v.

Luisa Perkins said...

I tagged you for another meme!