Thursday, December 20, 2007

Ten Random Things.

#1. I am madly in love with dark chocolate, but wasn't two and a half months ago. (I don't know how or when it happened, but it did).


#2. Scrapbooking is my calling.


#3. I'm learning how to sing a song in Czech for a Personal Progress (program designed for girls in Young Women's) project.


#4. I own nothing from Hollister which is strange considering my age and my neighborhood. (Wow, that's...shocking!)(Gotta love Elf)


#5. Red is a horrible color on people. In my opinion, anyway.


#6. If ever I'm in a bad mood, show up at my house with a root beer float (two scoops of vanilla!) in one of those plastic, colored, wine glasses.


#7.


*







#8. Ha! My mom just ran into the family room and told my younger bro and sis to change the TV because Spongebob started. Ha! Wow, she looks serious...


#9. The Seer and the Sword is the most wonderful story in the world. I think I like it even more than the Twilight books, only because I read it first.

#10. I play the tenor sax. Amazingly, a lot of people don't know that about me



*I've never actually been to Chick-Fil-A.
**Make sure you read the post that follows this one, too.

4 comments:

Randi said...

I've never read The Seer and The Sword. But I loved Twilight. Should I read it?

Lauren said...

Oh yes you should! It's more of a fantasy than realistic fiction, but it still has a "forbidden love" theme. I love it to death, and am at the point where I can pick it up, open to any chapter and start reading.

Unknown said...

You sound like a fantastic teen, Alice. What a great list of "likes." Have a very merry Christmas.

Luisa Perkins said...

Chick-Fil-A is awesome. But Hot Dog on a Stick in the Orem Mall is more awesome. But neither is as awesome as you are.