Thursday, December 20, 2007

3, 4, 5...6?

Part 3 : Favorite Board Game.

I really like to play Life, Connect Four, Sorry, Clue...the usual. Sorry especially. It always makes me laugh when someone says "SORRY" and doesn't mean it. Most of the people I play with say "sorry" sarcastially anyways, so it's not very different from real life, but I still enjoy the fun of it. Mary tells me that I don't know how to play Clue properly since I don't know "the strategy", but I am perfectly fine playing the way every other normal person in the world does. Connect Four is a simple game of optical illusions. If you can get the lighting and shadow in precisely the right spot, you can trick anyone into putting their piece where it will give you an advantage. And it's over quickly. Short and sweet.


Part 4 : Favorite Actor and Band/Singer

Ummmmm, my favorite actor right now is Patrick Dempsey, courtesy of Enchanted. I just love him to pieces! And my favorite singer is Carrie Underwood. I've been out of the country loop since this summer, but I'm back in. Back home. I'm a die-hard country fan, I just needed a vacation. It felt weird, though, listening to popular music and learning lyrics to songs that EVERYBODY knows and not just you because you have your own type of music.


Part 5 : What Movie Are You Dying to See?

Right this red hot minute, or tonight with a couple of friends? For the right now part, ummm, Hairspray. And tonight, I would watch Enchanted with Mary. Because I owe her one. <3.

Part 6: Just kidding. No part 6.

1 comment:

Luisa Perkins said...

We finally saw Enchanted. Loved it! PD, was hot with those sad, blue eyes, but my favorite part was that his apartment was just one block from where the B and I lived for three years!