Friday, December 14, 2007

Enchanted...again!

I just got back from seeing Enchanted...again! And I loved it (duh)...again! It is so much fun to re-watch movies, because you catch things you didn't notice before or that didn't really make sense. For example, on of the main girls in the story is Idina Menzel aka Elphaba in Wicked. I did not realize this until I saw it...again! It is such a sweet and happy movie. Everything about it is very light and optimistic. I feel very uplifted watching it. As wierd as that sounds, its the truth. So, any time you're feeling down in the dumps of having a bad day, GO WATCH THIS MOVIE!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh, I do so agree! This movie is one of the best. Another great one out at the moment is "August Rush." If you haven't yet seen it, you're in for a treat. A heart tugger and that's for sure.

Mary said...

You RE watched it without me!?!? I haven't seen it at all! Grr. Start the meme.