Friday, October 12, 2007

Sydney White

Ok, tonight I went with my friends to go see Sydney White. It is pretty much the most awesome movie ever made by man hands. It is so good! I love it. If you haven't seen it, go see it right now. RIGHT NOW! Trust me, your life will feel complete when you walk out of that theater.

Now I don't want to give it all away, but it's mainly about this girl who gets kicked out of her serority, and decides to get back at them by getting a group of outcasts to run for student body president. There's also a cute boy (duh) who happens to be extra cute. His name is Matt Long and he's so cool. He pretty much made the movie for me. Amanda Bynes has too much makeup on, throughout the whole movie not just in one part, and the fake tan is not working for her. She's supposed to be this laid back, doesn't-care-what-people-think-about-her kind of person, yet she walks around with 12 pounds of makeup on. Other than that, my life is like i said pretty much complete.

2 comments:

Luisa Perkins said...

I will have to rent this when it comes out on DVD.

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work.