Friday, October 5, 2007

Recooperating

I know what Sister Montez was talking about when she said "I would do everything i possibly had time for for about two months, then i would stay home from school for a week to recover." I feel like that right now. I have been totally running around with no time for homework and getting to bed at quarter to 11 since school started. And now, i am taking a sick day because i hurt my arm in a field hockey game and i am in no mood to further stretch my immune system. I seriously am going to drop dead in about 5 seconds and pass out for half an hour. Seeeeeee youuuuuu laaaaaattttttteeeeeeerrrrrr.

3 comments:

Melissa said...

And is this sick day teaching you a lesson? Not to put words into your mouth, but perhaps something along the lines of "I have learned not to push myself so hard that my body has to pass out in order for me to listen to it"? Just a thought. Why not take Monday off also? And instead of regular church on Sunday, maybe you should just watch broadcast church instead. We could call the broadcast church "General Conference." What good ideas I have!

Luisa Perkins said...

Alice! I am glad you are taking a personal day. I look forward to more posts from you here.

Luisa Perkins said...

Alice, I tagged you for a meme today on my blog. Let me know if you have any questions.