Wednesday, October 10, 2007

MEME!

This is a super fun MEME game. I got tagged by Luisa so now i get to make a list of Eight Random things about me. I gotta think of some really good ones! Here goes:


1). Sometimes when I read books, I imagine myself as the villian of the story, and not neccessarily the heroine.

2). I think the world around me as I know it would disintegrate and completely pulverize if I ever lost my iPod. Pretty lame, I know, but I cannot tell a lie.

3). My brother and I learned the names of all of the states and their capitals on a long, 6 1/2 hour ride to Maine when we were banned from the TV by our parents for being bad, goofing off, and "saying mean words".

4). One of my life aspirations is to visit Egypt, see the Great Pyramids, and find some sort of lost artifact to take home and make millions off of.

5). I enjoy dipping my french fries in chocolate shakes. Especially into Red Rooster shakes. Those are pretty much the best things ever made by human hands.

6). I take pride in going on shopping trips with my dad. His expert fashion advice inspired by none other than Clinton Kelly himself never ceases to baffle my friends. Their faces when I say "I went shopping with my dad this weekend" are priceless.

7). Whenever my friends in band (they are only my friends for those 40 minutes of musical enrichment when we are seated in the back row as far away as possible from the director) and I get bored, we stick things down Andrew's euphonium and see if he can blow them out onto the ground. This like rubber bands, cotton balls, ipods, tympani mallets, and calculators have been shoved into the bell and forced out by air pressure onto the floor on countless occasions.

8). I am still discovering things I never knew about some of my dearest friends to this day. For example, my friend Lee apparently spends his free time composing an untitled piece of music in the back of his binder. He is transposing it into the all of the keys neccesary for our band to play it. Bravo, Lee. Man, I wish I was that talented. Don't we all.


Okay, now that I finished that, i'm gonna tag Parker cause he's the only person I know who hasn't already been tagged. If I did happen to forget you it is not out of neglect, and you can just tag yourself.

1 comment:

Luisa Perkins said...

These are all fascinating details that I did not know about you. Thanks for playing!