Sunday, August 17, 2008

A Treat for a Sunday Evening


BEHOLD! The most glorious meal around. Did I say meal? I meant healthy side snack. I've been up to much embroidery and various forms of stitchery lately, so my mind needed a rest. I dug out this bucket of B&Js figuring I deserved it. Plah! Ya right. I was sitting alone at the kitchen table in the dark and was compelled to open the freezer when my grumbling dinner-less stomach shook the walls of the house. As the summer usually entails, I've been wakeboarding with the fam a lot lately too which may account for my bloglessness stretch. Will school starting in a couple of weeks, there may not be much time for very interesting or particularly entertaining blog entries, so I wouldn't expect much if I were you. Plruking is also the newest fashion which you may want to pick up on (ehem, Christian) if you prefer to not be left in the dark.

www.plurk.com

Check it out.

No comments: