Thursday, February 21, 2008

This is Gonna Be Great!

The complete Cullen family has been casted (finally!) for the upcoming thriller-romance Twilight, based on Stephenie Meyer's genius work. You can go to www.stepheniemeyer.com/twilight_movie.html to see other pictures, and the official scoop.

I honestly am pretty happy with the choices, with the exception of Jasper -- the supposed hansome blond on the far left-- who in my opinion was casted incorrectly. I was a little skeptical about their choice of "Edward" when they first announced him, but with his supporting family, I think he fits in with them, complimenting them and vice versa. Alice and Edward look perfect together, (they are the closest brother and sister combination in the family due to their ESP-like communication) and Carlisle (the father) looks perfectly perfect and very doctorish. That's a good thing.

Make sure to leave a comment and tell me what you're thinking!



**Edit: Jasper's on the far right. I was just testing you. To make sure you were paying attention. And you've passed the test**

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Thanks for the heads-up!

The Cullen family looks great. I see what you mean about Jasper though. (Isn't he on the far right and Emmett on the far left?) I am excited for the movie. I hope they do a good job with it.

I am anxious to see how they cast Jacob. As a Jacob fan, that will make or break it for me although I know that he only has a small part in the first book. They have to set up for the next movies.

Luisa Perkins said...

I'm with E: it's all about the Jacob. The Cullens look a little surly here; maybe they're just hungry. Going to the website to see more....

Isabella said...

Yeah I heard they were making a movie for that. I don't know when it releases. And I agree with you about Jasper, wrong person.