Tuesday, February 26, 2008

50!

Wahoo! This is post 50. Count 'em baby! Isn't that exciting? I sure think so. Have I honestly been blogging that long? Man, time does fly when you're having fun, eh?

Hmmm, what does one write on their fiftieth post? I could write about my weakening immune system and vulnaribility to even the commonest of colds. (I stayed home today because I'm ill). Or I could write about my sad attempt to make a suprise dinner for my mom and family. I told her that I had learned how to make "something" last weekend at a friend's house (which I did) but when she asked if she needed to buy anything special, I couldn't tell her seeing as every ingredient is so distinct. All I could tell her to buy was eggs. Any other ingredient would give it away. Honestly. I can't even tell you what they are because she'll probably read this post!


Change subjects:


My librarian is out to get me. She's teaching our English class how to research biographical information "properly". I'm afraid I'll go to school tomorrow with a pile waist-high of work that I missed. What's funny, though, is that I'm not the only who isn't necessarily fond of her. She's got a little army of passionately devoted followers (almost like a cult) but besides that everyone else hates her.


Change subjects:


David Hernandez is my favorite American Idol guy this season. I adore his voice, and he's so cute! Google him. You'll be pleased...as I am.


Change subjects:


I'm finally on the HARD level on Guitar Hero. It's pretty hard. But I like it. The songs I play are now starting to sound like the real songs on the recordings. After a good solid session of playing, my fingers start to tremble from strumming the button so fast. It usually takes me a minute or two to let my eyes readjust and my hand stop shaking. Strange, isn't it? Maybe I should take a couple days off...


Well this has been fun, hasn't it? I'm not really sure what people could possibly say about all this, but go ahead. Comment away!

3 comments:

With a Y said...

Wow your on hard of Guitar Hero, I still can't get passed the easy songs. Oh and we're playing it in my music class because we're learning about the Guitar. I think all of the teachers are mad at us because we had the sound so loud I think the flour was shaking and we dissprupted a few tests.

Luisa Perkins said...

I hope you are feeling better now!

Anonymous said...

I loved your surprise dinner. It was amazing! Thanks for making it and for trying to surprise me, which you did!

Mom